LL - Portal Fun LL - Portal Fun

NICE

That's gonna be REAL hard to beat, hope you win

MasterLock responds:

Thanks, I hope I do also.

GF - 99 Red Balloons GF - 99 Red Balloons

front page...yeah....

wow, the fact that you even said "WOW FRONT PAGE, THX TOM" in ur descrption baffles me, cause like a brain dead abby can make this with its eyes closed and arms taped to its head

EA: Coming Soon! EA: Coming Soon!

haha

nice, your very skilled at fbf but a tad short i say

Fitch and Jove 5 (Part 1) Fitch and Jove 5 (Part 1)

nyce

great man, you remind me of Matt Wilson, the creator of that Bonus Stage series...and thats a good thing, dont get me wrong

margarine responds:

I know the series off keentoons, it's great, although I've gotta say my real inspiration comes from Space Tree. That series is the best. Thanks a lot!

Arfenhouse Teh Movie 4!!! Arfenhouse Teh Movie 4!!!

GREAT

GREAT, 1 suggesiton though, ADD SHEEP! LOTS OF SHEEP!

Hasbro Armageddon Hasbro Armageddon

sry man

i voted 1, because im an artistic guy, go check my flash, no plot but looks great, i know this will pass but maybe it'll get like 1.45

MegaJohnny responds:

Yes, I suppose my Flash could do with more detail, but then again, that might make it look cluttered. Thanks for reviewing!

Aplehebbel 2 Aplehebbel 2

this rox...

sh33p, i five this every day, and thx for adding my dog to that odd scene in the middle!

Duck-Duck-Sheep responds:

awesome man awesome thx a lot

and the dog..well....woof

Bagel Collab 0000004 Bagel Collab 0000004

zomg!

my personal opinion...this rocked all other bagel collabs will to. AND quick word of advice to you flashless newgrounders...dont leave bad reviews, you dont have a clue what flash is like and ull get the same responses that u post, on ur own flashes...so...what goes around comes around :)

Weapons of Angels 2 Weapons of Angels 2

uh....

if hes that fast, why did he haff to kill every1?

LonLonRanch responds:

Because thats what people want to see. If i had an animation of a guy running really fast and getting to the end and lasting about 1 min long without a single kill do you honestly think it would be any good? -No, so next time try not to be stupid when writing a review.

Ruth Gets Smashed Ruth Gets Smashed

HEY PWN CHOP

HEY PWNCHOP! HAHA BucketHatBobby says "you suck" so do i, but we can laugh because hes got a higher scored toon than you...and im a hopeless n00b...NOT THE POINT!

P.S. CANADAS BETTER

-TMC and BHB

Wonchop responds:

If BucketHatBobby told you to jump off a cliff whilst you had a dildo fashioned out of porcupines up your ass...